Request A Report

EMS Reports

If you or a loved one was transported to the hospital via ambulance, please contact Volusia County Emergency Medical Services (VCEMS) to request the EMS Report. The DeLand Fire Department does not transport patients to or from healthcare facilities.

Fire Reports

To request a Fire Report following a structure fire or other type of fire or other types of reports such as history on properties, code violations, hazardous conditions, etc. please submit your request online at JustFOIA. With questions about the public portal, please contact the City Clerk's Office here.